Portland Drug Crime Lawyer
30+ Years of Experience in Criminal Defense: (503) 406-9144
Sentencing and convictions involving drug crimes can be hard to understand but with the representation of the right attorney, you could see a favorable resolution to your drug crime case. At the Law Offices of Stephen J. Doyle, we are proud to have over 30 years of experience in handling these complex and challenging cases.
If you have been charged with a drug crime, or if you have concerns regarding the sentencing that you are facing, do not hesitate to schedule a free consultation with Portland drug crime attorney Stephen J. Doyle.
Protecting Your Rights During a Police Investigation
Most people do not fully understand that laws and regulations governing drug crimes.
Our office encourages you to follow these steps, should you find yourself under investigation for a drug-related incident:
- Do not consent to search of your personal property or real property (your home) without a warrant
- Be polite and respectful to all law enforcement officials
- You do not have to grant access to personal property with a warrant
- You have the right to remain silent and request legal representation before answering any questions
- If you are arrest, ask to speak with Attorney Stephen J. Doyle
Having the right representation on your side could be the difference between a lengthy prison or jail sentencing and protecting your future. Drug crime charges can be severe – you need to protect yourself right away!
Call (503) 406-9144 as Soon as Possible
Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, or if you are worried that you may be under law enforcement investigation, you can rely on the Law Offices of Stephen J. Doyle. Our legal team works hard to develop a personalized approach to your case.
If you are arrested, ask to speak with a Portland criminal defense attorney immediately at (503) 406-9144.